We are Open and Seeing Patients!
How We’re Serving the Community
At Lake Havasu Family Eyecare, “family” is in our name for a reason. Like a family, we’re always there when life becomes a little more challenging. During these tough times, we’ve remained committed to serving our patients and community in ways that ensure your health and wellbeing, no matter what.
With that in mind, we’re happy to announce that as of April 28th, we’re once again open for business! As we continue to book new appointments, we want to assure you that we’re taking extra safety precautions to help keep you safe during your visit. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 928-855-5026 or request an appointment online.
What We Are Doing to
Keep You Safe
We’ve made a commitment to provide exceptional care to every patient, and that includes changing the way we operate to make sure we can keep patients and our team members safe at all times. Here are some of the precautions we’ll be implementing in our practice for the foreseeable future:
- To keep proper social distancing, we’ll be limiting patient flow and adjusting our waiting room layout.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, etc.) is required for all staff, and masks are required for patients. We’ll be conducting health surveys for everyone who enters the office.
- We’ve put in place a strict sanitation routine, which includes wiping down rooms before and after exams.
- All patient visits including adjustment and dispensing of glasses will need to have a scheduled appointment. We will not be able to accommodate “drop in” patients at this time.
- We are providing curb side delivery and adjustment of glasses.
- We are providing curb side delivery of purchased spa products, dry eye items, and vitamins.
- We are shipping all contact lens orders home at no charge.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
When you come to our office for your appointment, you’ll see the same friendly team you and your family have been able to rely on for all your eye care needs. As we begin seeing patients regularly again, here’s what you can expect when you arrive for your next visit:
On the day of your appointment, please call the office when you arrive and remain in your car until a team member completes your check in. We ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment to limit the number of people in the office and meet social distancing requirements.
Each patient will be required to wear a mask before they can enter the office. All equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between each patient, and all frames will be wiped down after a patient tries them on. We’ve also installed plexiglass dividers to minimize contact.
We know that things are not exactly back to normal, but we’re here to serve you the best and safest way possible. We’re thrilled to be opened once again, and we can’t wait to welcome you back!